REAR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Remove the following parts:
- (1) Beltline molding (See REAR BELTLINE MOLDING REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
- (2) Sail garnish (5HB) (See SAIL GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
- (3) Rear door garnish (5HB) (See REAR DOOR GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
- (4) Regulator handle (See REGULATOR HANDLE REMOVAL.)
- (5) Rear door trim (See REAR DOOR TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
- (6) Rear door glass guide and glass run channel
- (7) Rear door glass (See REAR DOOR GLASS REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Remove the nuts and the bolts.
3. Remove the rear manual window regulator through the rear door unit hole.
4. Install in the reverse order of removal.