TCS CONTROL OPERATION
• TCS control detects driving wheel spin based on the signals listed below, sends torque reduction request signals to the PCM, and also controls the solenoid valves and pump motor in the DSC HU/CM.
- - Vehicle wheel speed signals from the font and rear ABS wheel-speed sensors
- - Engine torque signal from the PCM
- - Steering angle signal from the steering angle sensor
- - Yaw rate and lateral-G signals from the combined sensor
- - Fluid pressure signal from the brake fluid pressure sensor (built into the DSC HU/CM)