CYLINDER HEAD CONSTRUCTION [MZ-CD 1.6 (Y6)]
• The upper and lower parts of the cylinder head are held exactly in position using two locating sleeves.
• The cylinder head has intake ducts which open upward, and is also equipped with ducts for the EGR system.
• The intake ports are on the right in the cylinder head (towards the rear of the engine when viewed from the rear of the vehicle) and the exhaust ports are on the left in the cylinder head (towards the front of the engine when viewed from the rear of the vehicle).
• Guide bushings for the installation of the injectors are also located in the cylinder head.
• The hydraulic tappets are connected to the oil circuit of the engine via the oil duct (3).
• Both sections of the cylinder head are sealed using a one-component, silicone-based sealant when they are joined together.